Extended Service Contract
In addition to offering new, used, and refinanced auto loans, we also offer Extended Vehicle Service Contracts through Vision Warranty Corporation for your auto, truck, or van. Get peace of mind and protection against expensive, unexpected automotive repair costs when you purchase an Extended Vehicle Service Contract.
Buy an Extended Vehicle Service Contract for less than the cost at most dealerships and enjoy:
- Coverage of most major components in the event of a breakdown
- No-hassle Direct Payment: no reimbursement forms
- A one-time premium that may be financed along with your vehicle
Put the brakes on expensive car repairs. A factory warranty may not be enough. Most major repairs occur after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Consider adding an extended vehicle service contract to your loan. Coverage obtained through the Credit Union may save you money when compared to dealer plans.
Available Features Include:
- Low deductibles – options of $0, $50, $100 or $200 available
- Coverage for vehicles up to 11 years old with up to 150,000 miles on the odometer
- Bumper-to-Bumper Exclusionary Coverage on vehicles up to 11 years old and with less than 100,000 miles
- Toll Free Roadside Assistance
- Toll Free Claims phone number
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- Increased vehicle resale value
- Repair work may be performed by a dealership, franchise repair facility, or an independent repair shop
- Claims are paid directly via credit card
- Service contracts are valid in the U.S. and Canada
Why purchase an extended service contract?
Did you know that 81% of credit union members who purchase a service contract will have at least one mechanical breakdown? Extended coverage can help you save money if your car ever needs to be repaired and your manufacturer’s warranty has expired. In addition, it could help if you re-sell your vehicle. Pre-owned car buyers look more favorable upon a vehicle that comes with coverage. It represents a vehicle that has likely been well maintained by its owner. Should the buyer of the vehicle decline the option to transfer your coverage, you can cancel and apply for a pro-rated refund.
How do you get an extended service contract?
Contact your credit union loan representative or call Auto Exam toll free at (800) 709-5792 or visit www.autoexam.com for more information on the Vision Warranty Program provided by Auto Exam.
Disclaimer: Insurance, Warranty, and Service Contract products are not products of the Credit Union; and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union. Insurance or warranties may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the Member’s choice; and Credit Union makes no representations as to the services of any provider.