Enjoy high dividend earnings and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
Choose checking that rewards you just for banking with us. Free Kasasa Cash pays up to 2.00% APY* on your balance and refunds ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide. All you have to do to earn rewards are a few simple things that make banking easier anyway (like using your check card). Visit us today to open your account.
- Free checking that pays high dividends:
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.00% to 0.41% APY* on balances over $10,000, depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY if qualifications are not met*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free VISA® check card
- Free online banking, eStatements, and more
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards:
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 check card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or mobile banking
That’s it! And if for some reason you don’t earn your rewards one month, don’t worry — your account is still free and you’ll still earn our base rate. Plus, you can get back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Kasasa Cash Account Disclosure:
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Information and APYs are accurate as of 07/1/2017. Rates and rewards are variable, at any time and at the discretion of HCCU. Rates, qualifications, and rewards may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. APY calculations are based on an assumed total account balance of $10,000 plus $100,000.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by HCCU as ATM transactions, and purchases made with any debit card issued by someone other than HCCU.
Statement Cycle means the period of time for which HCCU provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder’s account. The Statement Cycle ends on the last day of the month. The Statement Cycle begins on the first calendar day of the month.
Monthly Qualification Cycle is a period ending one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle with a new Monthly Qualification Cycle beginning the next calendar day. In other words, a period beginning on the last day of the prior calendar month and ending on the next to last day of the calendar month in which dividends are paid.
Automatic Qualifications and Bonuses: A new customer who opens a Kasasa checking account for the first time may receive the standard rewards (Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back) or a bonus reward (Kasasa Tunes) one time without meeting any of the requirements during the initial Monthly Qualification Cycle. This feature is only available to new Kasasa account holders one time, one pay out, and will not be honored for accounts that convert between deposit products. The automatic qualifications and/or bonuses feature may be discontinued by HCCU at any time.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle,
- Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00% (based on an interest rate of 1.98%); and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 2.00% to 0.41% APY depending on the account’s balance, and
- You will receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ($4.99 per single transaction). If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within forty-five (45) calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable, and provide a receipt in order to receive a refund.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met,
- All balances in the account earn 0.01% APY (based on an interest rate of 0.01%) and
- ATM fees are not refunded.
Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. In this method the dividend is calculated daily, based on that day’s ending balance. The daily calculations are summed and paid at the end of each period. The period we use is the Statement Cycle.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, time frames, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, mobile banking, electronic statements) and log-ons are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. See our Fee Schedule for fees that may apply to this account. Contact a credit union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.