Kasasa Cash Back
Enjoy cash back on check card purchases and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
Get free checking that pays you to shop — Kasasa Cash Back pays 4.00% cash back on your everyday check card purchases.* We’ll also refund your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide. Simply do a few things that make banking easier to start earning cash back. Open your account at any of our convenient locations today.
- Free checking that pays you back:
- No category restrictions on purchases
- 4.00% cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free VISA® check card
- Free online banking, eStatements, and more
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards:
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 check card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or mobile banking
That’s really it! And if for some reason you don’t earn your rewards one month, don’t worry — your account is still free and you can get back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Kasasa Cash Back Account Disclosure:
Information accurate as of 12/1/2016. Rates and rewards are variable, at any time and at the discretion of HCCU. Rates, qualifications, and rewards may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by HCCU as ATM transactions, and purchases made with any debit card issued by someone other than HCCU.
Statement Cycle means the period of time for which HCCU provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder’s account. The Statement Cycle ends on the last day of the month. The Statement Cycle begins on the first calendar day of the month.
Monthly Qualification Cycle is a period ending one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle with a new Monthly Qualification Cycle beginning the next calendar day. In other words, a period beginning on the last day of the prior calendar month and ending on the next to last day of the calendar month in which dividends are paid.
Automatic Qualifications and Bonuses: A new customer who opens a Kasasa checking account for the first time may receive the standard rewards (Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back) or a bonus reward (Kasasa Tunes) one time without meeting any of the requirements during the initial Monthly Qualification Cycle. This feature is only available to new Kasasa account holders one time, one pay out, and will not be honored for accounts that convert between deposit products. The automatic qualifications and/or bonuses feature may be discontinued by HCCU at any time.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive
- 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 in debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle up to a maximum cash back earned of $8.00, and
- you will receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified (up to $4.99 per single transaction). If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within forty-five (45) calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable, and provide a receipt in order to receive a refund.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of statement cycle.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, time frames, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, mobile banking, electronic statements) and log-ons are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. See our Fee Schedule for fees that may apply to this account. Contact a credit union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.