Enjoy refunds for purchases of music, movies, and more.
Like shopping online? Then get more of what you love with free Kasasa Tunes checking! It refunds your purchases from iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ up to $10 a month* — you’ll even get $20 in refunds just for opening your account.*
To top it all off, make every ATM your ATM with refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.* So go ahead and buy that new album, game or movie — and get refunded for it! Open your account at any of our locations today.
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes®, Google Play™, or Amazon.com® purchases*
- Get $20 in refunds for iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free VISA® check card
- Free online banking, eStatements, and more
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards:
Earning your full rewards is easy. All you have to do to qualify are a few simple tasks that make banking easier. To earn your rewards, simply do the following on your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- At least 12 check card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or mobile banking
That’s seriously it! And if for some reason you don’t earn your rewards one month, don’t worry — your account is still free and you can get back to earning your rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Kasasa Tunes Account Disclosure:
Information is accurate as of 12/1/2016. Rates and rewards are variable, at any time and at the discretion of HCCU. Rates, qualifications, and rewards may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Sign Up Bonus: When you open and fund your Kasasa Tunes account, you will be refunded up to an aggregate total of $20 (which includes any applicable taxes) for iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases, made with your HCCU Kasasa Tunes debit card that post and settle to your account during the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened. This refund will be credited to your account on the last day of the Statement Cycle in which your combined iTunes, Amazon.com, and/or Google Play purchases post and settle to your account. Any portion of the Sign Up Bonus that is not used within the stated time period will be forfeited. No minimum balance is required to obtained this bonus.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by HCCU as ATM transactions, and purchases made with any debit card issued by someone other than HCCU.
Statement Cycle means the period of time for which HCCU provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder’s account. The Statement Cycle ends on the last day of the month. The Statement Cycle begins on the first calendar day of the month.
Monthly Qualification Cycle is a period ending one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle with a new Monthly Qualification Cycle beginning the next calendar day. In other words, a period beginning on the last day of the prior calendar month and ending on the next to last day of the calendar month in which dividends are paid.
Automatic Qualifications and Bonuses: A new customer who opens a Kasasa checking account for the first time may receive the standard rewards (Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back) or a bonus reward (Kasasa Tunes) one time without meeting any of the requirements during the initial Monthly Qualification Cycle. This feature is only available to new Kasasa account holders one time, one pay out, and will not be honored for accounts that convert between deposit products. The automatic qualifications and/or bonuses feature may be discontinued by HCCU at any time.
- When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: you will earn up to an aggregate total of $10 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases must be made with your HCCU Kasasa Tunes debit card and must post and settle to your account no more than 31 days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ends.
- You will also receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified (up to $4.99 per single transaction). If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within forty-five (45) calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable, and provide a receipt in order to receive a refund.
When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met: iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases and ATM fees are not refunded. iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play refunds and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle in which these purchases post and settle to your account and the ATM fees were incurred.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, time frames, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, mobile banking, electronic statements) and log-ons are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. See our Fee Schedule for fees that may apply to this account. Contact a credit union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Kasasa & Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.