Passwords & Personal ID Numbers
*Important Reminder – While Health Center Credit Union takes great care to protect each member’s personal information and keep it secure, each member is responsible for securing his or her Credit Union information on their personal computer.
- Choose passwords that are easy to remember
- Change passwords periodically.
- Never share your password or PIN.
- Credit Union employees do not need to know a member’s password or PIN to provide assistance.
- Turn off your computer’s auto-complete and password auto-save features to prevent someone else’s instant access to personal information.