Becoming an HCCU member is easy! A savings account begins your credit union membership. There are no membership or monthly maintenance fees; simply maintain good standing with the credit union. Members are not responsible for maintaining a minimum balance in the required membership savings account. The required minimum balance that must be held in savings for membership (Par Value) is $1, and will be paid by Health Center Credit Union.
By opening your initial membership account, you are eligible to use all of our other products and services, as well as earn a return on your savings. Please click here to go directly to our membership page to find out how you can qualify to become a member.
- Quarterly Dividends Based on the Regular Share Savings Tier
- Quarterly Statements
- 1 Free Withdrawal per Month
- Free Online Banking and PAL Voice Response
- Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Membership-Sharing Privileges with Your Family
- Other Benefits Include: Coin Machines, Car Buying Services, & Identity Theft Services