Certificate of Deposit
A CD is a safe, secure account that pays a higher rate of dividends than a savings account. Now, with only a $500 minimum deposit, you will receive HCCU’s competitive dividend yields based on the CD term (3 – 60 months) that’s right for you!
Dividend earnings are paid quarterly and can be distributed several ways:
- Deposited back into the CD account
- Deposited into the primary or secondary account
- Check issued on request
Please visit our Rates page for a list of our CD Rates*.
We also offer a Youth CD to our members ages 17 and under. This is a great way to start learning how to save at a young age.
Advantages of a Youth CD Include:
- $100 Minimum Opening Deposit
- Deposits will be accepted during the CD Term, which can also include Payroll Deduction Deposits
- Term of 12 months
- Automatic Renewal
- Same penalties as a regular CD apply
* These rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. After your certificate is opened, the dividend rate is fixed for the term. A penalty is imposed for early withdrawals. Fees could reduce the account earnings.