HCCU Teller (Reference #: 15785) – Part-Time
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent from a recognized State or Federal accrediting organization with two years of teller or cash handling experience; Must have the ability to be bonded with CUNA Mutual
Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with two years’ experience in a financial institution as a teller or member service.
Departmental Responsibilities – Knowledge, Abilities, Skills
- -Ability to maintain confidentiality
- -Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- -Ability to exercise sound judgment and make responsible decisions
- -Exemplary customer service skills in a polite and courteous fashion
- -Experience with Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases
- -Ability to multi-task effectively with flexibility in a dynamic working environment
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- -Process teller transactions for all deposit and transaction accounts with accuracy.
- -Balance cash drawer on a daily basis while maintaining cash levels within policy limits.
- -Assist members with friendly, prompt and efficient service.
- -Review member accounts and suggest products and services to save them time and/or money; Refer members to other areas of the credit union
- -Provide information on all HCCU products and services.
- -Assist with new member account and other maintenance requests.
- -Perform all other related duties/tasks as assigned.
- -Shift: Days
- -Pay Grade: 5
- -Salary: $12.24
Salary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the position
This position will require the acquisition of a P-Card and/or handle cash, credit or other sensitive information and will require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check as a condition of employment.
All applicants must apply online at: Augusta Jobs (http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/university/index.php), as HCCU is a department of Augusta University.
Please stay posted to the Augusta University Job Board for the most up-to-date information on HCCU job openings.
You are now leaving Health Center Credit Union's website. You are linking to an alternate website that is not operated by the credit union. The credit union is not responsible for content on the alternate site. Privacy and security policies of the alternate site may differ form those practiced by the credit union.Cancel Continue